- Save when you purchase upfront — the cost to add schools to your Package increases later on, so it's better to sign up early!
- Compare and contrast — please take careful note of the differences between the Packages when deciding what's right for you
- The Tier 2 Package concludes at the point of application submission — additional services can be added on an à-la-carte basis
- Enjoy major savings — the median price among other GMAT Club-affiliated firms starts at $340 per hour and scales down to $300
- Save even more upfront — the pricing tier you access via your initial commitment becomes the price at which you can add later on
- This past application season, clients enrolled in anywhere from two hours to 65 hours of service — and everything in between!
2.5 Hours for $495
- What it includes — school-specific mock interview (~60 mins) and question-by-question coaching-and-feedback session (~90 mins)
- Nobody goes deeper — similarly priced offerings typically provide only a 30-minute mock interview and 30 minutes of feedback
- Interview Prep clients are also welcome to add Hourly Services in order to brainstorm, review, and refine their Interview Essays